Thursday, October 18, 2007

sleep

sleep is getting better now that I am not pregnant. Unfortunately, every grunt and coo that I hear makes me jump up to think that something is wrong. Of course, as I run into the babies' room I see that the girls are laying side by side, sound asleep, I think they are talking to eachother, planning when they should wake up to eat and what not.

I love being a mommy...it is still amazing to see 2 girls, 2 cribs, 2 swings, 2 bouncy chairs.....two....unbelievable!

3 comments:

Mrs. Love said...

Awww...I have such a beautiful picture of your family in my head! The girls are so sweet...I can't wait to be where you are someday...soon! :)

Josephine said...

Two peas in a pod! How fun and great job!

katie said...

awhh. the twin poem made me tear up! i mean all i have to say is AWWWHHH!!! what awe to see those 2 beautiful healthy girls. what more could you want. you are doing great and glad the sleep is coming back. can't wait for more pics!