Saturday, August 2, 2008

Too, Two Fun

We reached big milestones this weekend that couldn't have come to quickly since I go back to work starting Monday...

Megan Started Crawling!!! Hannah has been becoming a pro the last couple of weeks and it was making me sad not to see this milestone because I had to go back to work, but much to my amazement.....

Megan is CRAWLING....I am beyond excited!

I just hope I don't miss their first steps.....I have heard first words, seen first crawls, I hope I see first steps....


But taking one day at a time, I am planning their first birthday. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Teesa69 said...

Yay Megan!! And congrats mom for seeing all those milestones...they were saving them JUST to share with you!! WOW, Is it already time to start planning their first birthday party?! Where's the time gone?!

Teesa69 said...

Looking for a birthday party update...hope the girls are feeling better and work is ok too...
I can't believe they are nearly 1 already!!! Come on...we need some pic overload of your cuties!!
Missing ya
Tracy