Saturday, August 15, 2009

answered prayers

It is always a bitter sweet time of the year. Professional development days, long days in the classroom setting up and waiting for an eager 20 + students to enter the classroom...and I find myself here wondering if I gave my all to my sweet angels this summer. We have been full of giggles and many trips to the zoo, and many words of wisdom!

Hannah has began to come up and hug and say, " I Yuv you mama!' and Megan will follow suit with "I you" and a hug.

With everything a blur, I know one thing is for certain, prayers have been answered over daycare this year. You know mother's intuition when you take your children somewhere, and you know something is just not right and unfortunately the girls have been too small to tell me their concerns. Well....

Let's just say our day care experience was just that, sparing details, let's just say....my worst nightmare came true while the girls were in daycare. But God is good, and has provided me 2 wonderful daycare providers, that love the girls unconditionally, and it is a 1:1 correspondance to watch the girl! I love the fact that when I drop them off, they turn and say "Bye mama" and run to the arms of their care givers...

Note to self: Always follow your mommy's intuition, when you sense something is not right....chances are they aren't. Thank goodness prayers get answered!

3 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

I have been there as well...it is very reassuring when they tell you Bye happily! I'm glad all worked out for you...happy first week back at work!

Happynhanford said...

I know this is very hard for you to leave your girls. Getting ready for school is bad enough without all the emotional family concerns. You are a wonderful teacher and give so much to the ones you teach. God will bless you in both arenas.
Sorry, I did not miss not being at the meetings today. We were driving back from Vegas. I do miss all my friends. Say HI to all for me. I will try to get by this week.
Mimi to BEE

lindsay Roscoe said...

I am glad that all ha worked out for you. We often can ignore those feelings and push them aside. I am glad you didn't with such an important decision. It is true our Heavenly Father does answer prayers and defintly gives us our momma intuition to protect our children.