Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Goals....

I have decided that Resolutions are for the birds. I make a resolution and it is broken within a week....so I decided that I would make GOALS for 2010.....

For starters, I need to be a better me...I have been not taking time for myself. I have been so focused on work since Rich lost his job. I want to make sure we have a steady income....my time has been in the classroom, and I need to change my focus to know that the school will still be there whether I spend 10-12 hours there a day or not. I need to leave work at work and come home to be a mom and a wife. Rich and I used to go out for a date night once a week, and now that will have to change to once a month or every other month, so we can get to know one another again. I also need to get rid of built up anger.
A goal of mine this year is to make Church a priority in my life. God needs to come first, he has provided for us over the last 4 months so that we always have food on the table and clean clothes....we have stayed above water when our lives were suddenly flipped upside down...we as a family need to make Church a priority to have God guide us and keep us safe.
My last goal is to lose 25 more pounds...I know, I know, another diet fad....well over the last 6 months I have lost 21 pounds but want to lose another 25-30 pounds...

I don't think I am asking alot....I need to set my goals, to make a better 20101

4 comments:

Happynhanford said...

Admirable! Excellent focus! You go girl!
M.

Barbie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for following along, praying for us and checking in. I'm sure you love watching your girls develop their sisterly (twin) bond and I'm so excited to see my girls grow up as sisters. :)

Mrs. Love said...

Good Goals! :) How are they coming?

lindsay Roscoe said...

Now that it's about time for new resolutions, how did this years go? How the heck are you??