Thursday, December 13, 2007

3 months

Today, the girls turned 3 months old. It is amazing how quickly time flies once your Little ones are born. The girls are my pride and joy. They are growing so much, and learning something new everyday. They are smiling more, and have learned what their hands are. They are beginning to soothe themselves in the middle of the night, finding their index finger or thumb to help them out.

I am starting to get sleep again, too. It is very hard not to wake up and wonder if everything is ok, then one will cough or rustle in her bed to make me feel better.

Now we are patiently waiting for Christmas. Our tree is decorated, the house is lined in lights. We have gone to see Santa at the local mall, and we got to even eat breakfast with Santa as well.

It is the most wonderful time of the year, and now is even better that I have my girls in my life. I needed them, and they needed me. They are angels in everyway. I am blessed each day when I see them smile, hear them cry, and even change those diapers.

1 comment:

lindsay Roscoe said...

You are one lucky woman to be getting some sleep. Mine were 6 months yesterday and they still are not doing great. We ahve yet to see Santa hopefully next week. We just did our tree last night it was fun!