Friday, December 14, 2007

Sleeping through the night

I never thought the day would come. Last night, we went about our normal routine, just a little later than normal. We gave the girls their bottles, followed by a bath. Then at 10:00 the girls were put in their cribs. About 10 minutes later, they both needed their binkies to be placed in their mouths. Then at 11:00 I crawled into bed. The next think I know is I hear my hubby getting ready for work, eating his cereal....it is 6:30 in the morning, I ran to the girls room. All was well they were snoring.

I got up and made some Tea, and checked my email. Then at 7:30 I hear "talking" coming from the nursery....10 hours of sleep!

a WOMAN CAN GET USED TO THIS SORT OF THING!

1 comment:

lindsay Roscoe said...

A woman defintly can used to that kind of thing