Tuesday, April 15, 2008

7 months

Wow- Has time really flown by! I sit here and think about the time that has gone by since September 13th, and I wonder if I am missing anything?
Oh, how I wish I could feel the kick and the jabs again....but how I would never give up the firsts that are here. The first giggles, the first rolls, and the first time eating food....but if you blink an eye, the time goes by faster than you wish.

Now that the girls are here, I have so many fears now that my girls are here....I worry about what they do, I worry about working....oh how I wish I could be a stay at home mom....I hope I don't ever miss out.

Love has grown between us. Nothing is better than hearing the words mamma....although R. will think that Dada is even better. I can't wait to see the milestone that are yet to come. But at this point I love my peanuts, and can not imagine my life without them.

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Aww, this post brought tears to my eyes! So sweet...what a great mom you are! yes the kids do grow up way faster than you expect them to, but isn't it fun?