Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Patience

Boy, patience has been a great thing for me the last couple of weeks. I was on pins and needles for my neighbor to have her sweet baby...then the stress of standardized tests....I think I am one big knot! However, now that we are getting through the first week of testing...the knot is slowly going away.
But then I am still sad....I am sad for my dad's best friend who is passing away from cancer, I am sad about a friend of mine who may be going through a miscarriage. When I think about the number of women who have miscarriages and don't deserve them....it irk's me. I guess even with blessings under your wing, you just never get over that loss. What gets me, my baby would have been 2 years old now. That is so sad to me, that this time is going by.

Anyways-just some thoughts tonight....

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Oh Stephanie! I didn't mean to stir up bad memories..I'm so sorry! I'm also sorry you're dealing with so much stress now...Take it easy! Don't worry about me...I will eventually survive...