Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged....took me a while to catch up!

10 years ago I was:
1. 22 years old
2. starting my first year of teaching
3. just finished my credential from Fresno State
4. Never thinking about getting married or having twins
5. hanging out with friends and playing darts on any given night

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. go to babies r us
2. watch Emily play soccer
3. Go to Target
4. take a nap....have a cold/sinus infection
5. go grocery shopping...didn't get to it, will be on tomorrow's list

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. string cheese
2. yogurt
3. grapes
4. protein bars
5. popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all bills
2. Start a trust fund for hannah and Megan
3. Go back to Australia
4. give money to charity
5. buy a honda oddyssey

5 places I have lived:
1. Arvada, co.
2. Fresno, Ca.
3.
4.
5.

jobs I have had:
1. Play it Again Sports
2. Hume Lake Christian Camp
3. St. Agnes Hospital
4. Roosevelt Elementary- Kinder.teacher
5. Hamilton Elementary- third grade

2 comments:

Josephine said...

I know Play It Again Sports! ;-)

Happynhanford said...

We have Colorado and Hamilton in common! Nice to read your blog!