Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bug-a-boo





Today was such a fun day for the girls and myself. we went to a "twins club" Halloween party, and just had a blast watching all the kids and seeing all the gobblins and ghouls.....it is such a great group of women that let me know that i am not the only one experiencing certain things. the friendships I have made have been so wonderful as well. i can't believe that we have been apart of the group for a year now!
Hannah and Megan loved their lady bug costumes....so much, I could not take them off of them without a tear or two!

So cute!

3 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

They are so cute!! I love it!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Oh they are so adorable! Isn't it fun to have 2 to dress up in cute little costumes. My oldest was a lady bug for her 1st Halloween she just turned 10. I am thinking about going private adn would likr for you to still be able to check us out if you want to leave me your email adn put you on my list.

Happynhanford said...

Your Ladybugs are adorable! What a great event to remember!