Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wonders....


Well, yes time has passed again, and I haven't posted in a while. Although I check in on blogs and love to read the updates, I fall behind on our happenings, of course with my little wonders, Hannah and Megan I sometimes wonder how I remember to get dressed in the morning for work!

We have been doing well. Megan had a couple of bad ear infections and we are hoping that on Thursday when they have a well baby check up, they will be good and we won't have to think about tubes. Hannah is just as happy as ever...Happy Hannah as everyone says, but 'Hannahbear' seems to be more fitting!

Halloween came and left with our little bugs loving their costumes. They have both taken a few unassisted steps but haven't done it since. We still have the toothless wonders...well they have 2 teeth...but no one is really worried about it, at least I don't think so.

The girls are still not quite 20 pounds but hope that I will have more of an update on Thursday!

No comments: