Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged


Ok Darlena here you go! My neighbor, a good friend and a wonderful mother...tagged me...I had to go on my browers to the fourth folder and post the fourth picture.

So here is me at 12 weeks pregnant. Yes that is my 12 week belly....can you tell that I am having twins? Most women don't even show at this time and look at me, I am a house! I was put on bedrest at this time, so it was an afternoon after napping that Rich took the picture.

Ok...so if you read my blog...you are officially tagged!

1 comment:

The Lehnick Family said...

It just had to be your favorite picture...sorry about that...but pregnant bellies are so cute! I can't believe you were only 12 weeks...no you were not a house! Thanks for sharing and joining in on the tagging! Hey, I was 9 months pregnant on my tag picture!