Monday, August 27, 2007

Counting Down

Ok...now I am counting down the days. As each minute passes, I am getting more anxious for the arrival of the girls. Yet, at the same time, I am nervous. I hope some of these feelings go away, and I can enjoy my time.

tomorrow, I go to the doc again, and will get a quick check to see what it going on. I have been having some BH contractions...and wonder if I will be able to go the next 15 days.

Rich has been so supportive, and has really stepped up to the plate. Cooking and Cleaning...he is doing more than I could ever ask for. I feel really blessed by him. Not only is he here for me, but I see the love in his heart for the arrivals of his girls.

September 11th will not come quick enough.....or so I say. I just continue to pray that the girls get bigger...and make it to the 37 weeks.

No comments: