Monday, August 27, 2007

Counting Down

There are so many feelings that I have right now. I have excitement...nervousness, and a sense of completion all at one time.
I am 15 days away from delivery of my little girls. They are going to be here quicker that I think. Last week at my appt. they measured in at 4 pounds 12 ounces and 4 pounds8 ounces. They are getting so big. I can tell the space is limited for them...and they continue to keep me awake at times.

I am ready to have them, but so nervous about the surgery. I just hope that everything goes well, and I hope that Rich is able to be with me for every step of surgery.

Speaking of Rich, I am so blessed to have him in my life, and these girls are going to be so blessed as well. I can't wait to see him with them. As for now, he has gone above and beyond any expectations that I could have had. He cleans, does all the laundry, and helps me get up and down. He helps with cooking, and continually makes sure I am comfy.

I hope these last few days, go by quickly and I find peace with the surgery and not have too much stress.

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Stephanie: Sending virtual hugs to your DH to let him know how truly special he is!! I am so glad you have someone like him in your life to enjoy the ups and downs of the pregnancy. Can't wait to hear how your appt goes tomorrow!