Monday, June 16, 2008

9 months on June 13th

HANNAH
MEGAN
9 months.....Hannah and Megan you are growing up so fast. I am loving each and every stage that you are going through. Your personalities and love for one another and for mama and daddy is contagious. You keep a constant smile on our face and each new day brings a new adventure. I see your determination to learn to crawl....I know that anyday you will do it too!

Hannah your constant smile and laid back personality. Your love of sweet potatoes, and zucchini...I know you take after your mommy.

Megan your new poses and silly personality. I know that you are just like your daddy.

I can't wait to see your other milestones.

I love you more each day!
Mommy

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

Oh my goodness they are so adorable they made me giggle. I am sure ihave asked but are they identical?

Teesa69 said...

Oh they are sooo cute! I nearly cried...Zac will be doing all those things in no time too! I can't believe they are 9 months old already...you're doing a great job with them.
Tracy