Sunday, June 22, 2008

Luck

I never knew how lucky I could be until i sat back and started looking at my life. God has blessed me with two beautiful daughters that never cease to amaze me. In their nine months of life on earth, each day brings me such joy and amazement. I think I have a permanent smile on my face for everything they do. I couldn't imagine my life any different, than with my two daughters. Yea, I may miss out on having mommy's little boy, but my two girls mean the world to me.
I have a husband who is not afraid to step in and help out, even if it means to ask a question or two. He is my rock, my friend, whom I don't know what life would be like without him. probably chaotic!
I have a supportive family who have helped me be the person I am today.

Is there more than that, that is needed for happiness???

1 comment:

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I hope you save this beautiful post and show it to your precious little girls some day. Your message is so pure, so loving...

Sharon - Pinks & Blues