Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Word

Well I don't know if you call this a proud parent moment...or just a moment to let you know that your daughters are thinkers and understand somethings around them....

Zeno (the cat) walks by the girls daily and meows...well today as if it were a chorus for a new meow mixes commercial. Zeno walked by and both girls said....



"Meow"

oh so proud.....

now if I can figure out if they are part feline or part chipmunk...they seem to store their food in their cheeks...too cute!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my!! How cute...and both of them said it!! Jocelyn loves our cats, but they are so afraid of her. When they walk by she tries to touch them. Yesterday she got ahold of one of them (finally) BY THE TAIL...oops! MEOW!

Teesa69 said...

Of course it's a word!! It was Kelly's first word too!

Zac stores his food like a chipmunk too...and then spits it at me when I put the cloth down, or take the bib off...STINKER!!

Oh, they're great at making you laugh huh?

lindsay Roscoe said...

I would love to see pics of your girls. My boys are a year today I will probally post there bday pics in the next few days. They are so fun aren't they?!