Saturday, May 31, 2008

i worked so hard for this...and i am so proud!!! i worked to get the girls on a schedule. rocking and rocking to make sure they slept at the same time...and wa-la....they sleep and eat at the same time everyday. i love it!!! they wake up around 6:30 or 7:00 and then nap in the morning around 9:30-11:30 and then again 2:30-4:00 I love their schedule. then at 7:00 at night they go to bed and sleep all the way through the night. i love it!!!!

megan has been making me laugh. she is in awe of the ceiling fans....to the point of her just saying WOW and then whispers wow. i am so in awe of her.
hannah crack me up with her bwa-bwa...then rolling all around the room.....too fun!

3 comments:

Teesa69 said...

They sound like so much fun! I know they are!? Are you home from school now? Oh, I can't wait to meet y'all in person some day!!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Your schedule sounds just like mine and the boys. I really would be a basket case without their schedule. Theyw ill be one on the 12th. AMAZING!!

Josephine said...

Hey, how is your summer vacay?! Mine's kicking my butt; I'm running ragged! TOY :D