Friday, May 30, 2008

the wind down and hidden

Have you ever been a shadow in the world? Sometimes I wonder if I am just a shadow living a life with my family in a small little box that many can not see in. I seem to be looking through a tunnel into others and i think...wow no one notices I am existing or gone. I lurk here and there and get over looked in many ways. It is weird and nice, all at the same time. It doesn't seem to matter where I am either. At anyrate the most exciting thing is going to happen next week....

the last day of school!!!!!! My "year" is winding down. I will get 8 glorious weeks with my girls! I can't wait. I have missed so many firsts....and now I will experience their new ones. I can't wait to see when the girls start crawling....I just need Megan to get over her ear infection. Right now she is peacefully sleeping even though she didn't really eat all day. My poor baby! At any rate, I am going to clean the house, and see if I can make a comeback and become part of the world, come into existance!

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Oh, you're not a shadow...I completely and totally understand how you feel though...I think many of us are feeling the same way!! I have been having a number of down days myself and didn't want to bring anyone down that tunnel with me, but it sounds as though you're keeping me company, I just can't see you for the darkness I'm surrounded by...((((HUGS))))

I'm so glad summer is almost here for you and you'll get to see those other important firsts. I know how much it hurts to have missed the firsts...I missed nearly everything with my first 3 children...that's why #4 and #5 (and hopefully #6) will come about!!

I hope Megan gets over her ear infection before you get out of school...poor girl!!

Enjoy being part of the world and Know that I think of you ALL the time. You are a great mom and a great inspiration to all those kiddos you teach each and every day!!
Love you, and hope you can make it to Colorado one of these days!! Hey maybe I can 'guilt' you into coming and being my labor coach or baby sitter when my next baby arrives??? If he does....