Tuesday, May 20, 2008

stress

you know you are stressed when you can not speak words clearly. with 14 days of school left, i am faced with a long list of tasks that need to be completed by certain days....OMG is all i can say or shout. I have a list of testing that needs to be completed. activities that i want to do, but no time. the minutes tick by so fast....just when the day gets started, then it ends...hopefully after tomorrow i can check off some of the tasks...i am so ready for my list to be complete! maybe my skin will clear up, and i can relax this summer. knowing that tc is not coming eases my mind as well....i love the reading project, but it is not working with our students. I am so glad that there is change a comin' it helps out so much to know that others are noticing that change is needed. i just need my break from work,so i can start fresh with new students that will be coming to my room in August.....

No comments: