Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary


It has been 4 wonderful years since I uttered those simple word, "I Do" that meant more than the simplicity of it all. Rich has shown me what it is to be loved and feel loved. He has stuck by me through the thick and the thin. He has supported me when I wanted to change grade levels while teaching, he held me when we lost our first pregnancy, and now he has shown me what a great father he is when we were blessed with twins. For this I say, I love you babe....it has been a wonderful 4 years so far, and I am blessed to have you and blessed that we are able to write a story together. I am looking forward to more of the chapters being written as more years pass!

I love you!

2 comments:

Teesa69 said...

Aw, what a sweet post! That's too cool, happy anniversary!

Nate and Frances said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! It was so great seeing you. We'll have to plan a get together and find a half way point ... not sure the desert is a great idea with kids, but we just miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful and special day today!