Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

So I saw this on someone else's blog, and thought it was cute, but kinda cheesy. Well the more I thought about it, the more I started thinking about memories I have with my friends and family that I would want to comment about on their blogs. So I am doing this post not because I want you to leave memories of me, but so that hopefully you will post this on your blog, and I can leave memories of you!! Thanks!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

I remember when you were waiting to have the girls and we were talking about sending you some goodies...you requested Cherry Chip Cookies from King Soopers!! I had to go and taste one just in honor of you (I never had one till then! LOL).