Monday, July 7, 2008

New Beginnings

I have been thinking recently about how life makes many twists and turns, and how life can go by so fast that you really don't know what to make of it. I have been having an empty feeling inside, and realized what it was.....I had taken my life away from God, I used to attend bible studies and sunday service, and read the bible...I always gave my problems to God and asked for guidance....then in 2006 things changed. I got angry with him for taking my ^baby^ away from me. I was in a sprial downfall and felt that he took my baby from me.....then In 2007 I got pregnant again. My feelings towards God changed and I begged for forgiveness and to take me back again.

Now that I am in a new routine, and new life and realizing that I can't control everything in my life...I pledge to God and to all my friends....I am making a new beginning....I am praying for your happiness, and for a fulfilled life. I pray that each and every one of us celebrate successes big and small, and we share our lives with a greater being......I pray that we all seek the help we need and pray that we don't take anything for granted. Life is fragile, Life is small....we can make it better if we believe and work with our own strengths.

No comments: