Monday, July 7, 2008

Working out!

We as many of you know, I am a dancer. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old, at the Grange there in Arvada. THen when I moved to California I began dancing at Terry Clark Dance. Well, I have been dancing for a greater part of my life 29 years to be exact....

Anyways, every MOnday night, I have a tap class that I take the girls to. Usually they sit so quietly and circle their ankles and fuss when we all stop tapping. Well, Not tonight.

Megan had nothing to do with sitting in the stroller and playing. So I had to hold her for the entire hour. One full hour of tapping with a 15 pound baby on your hip....I must say it was quite a work out for me, but for Meg? Well she was all smiles and giggles and just "wowed" every turn, tap and sound.....

Too funny!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOL...you are amazing! At least you didn't have to tap with a 15 pound baby on EACH hip!!