Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting Started

I have been inspired by acquaintances to get started on blogging. They always have great stories and pictures to share....as my life is getting ready to change in the upcoming weeks, I thought I would find a way to share my feelings and thoughts with my friends.

Today is my 3rd Anniversary. Yes, three wonderful years have gone by and quickly at that. It is hard to imagine how quickly time does go by. These three years have been so great. We have travelled...laughed...lost....and getting ready to gain two wonderful daughters.

Twins.....amazing how God works in your life. He truly provides in a way that blows your mind. After my miscarriage, I felt that I was lost and was a failure to be a mom, then six months later, we are blessed with two girls on their way. I am emotionally stable at this point in time...but know that there is going to be a crazy loops on the rollercoaster of life. I will have to sit back, hold on, and prepare for the challenges and rewards that being a parent and partnership with my husband will be.

No comments: