Friday, July 27, 2007

TIME

I woke up this morning, and realized that time is going by fast...I have 6 weeks and 1 day until the girls will be here....is anything ready? Absolutely not!
I am getting slightly stressed out....the crib is not up, I only have 1 set of bedding, none of the clothes are washed, and I my baby shower is not until I am 34 weeks along....can we say cutting it close?

R. is being supportive, and I always feel so bad that I have to go to him to clean up, or vaccuum or dust, or wash clothes...but he works long hours, and needs to unwind as well....I know once they get here, things will be hectic but my goodness...I wish I could do more around the house.

I think what I will do is, make a list of things that I want done, and see if we can X them out as they get done.....

Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I found your blog really interesting. Congrats and Good Luck!

Josephine said...

Hi! Can you use a laundromat service for the clothes? I think they're relatively inexpensive...but then again, your shower will bring in lots of new clothes :-) I wish you were here in Colo. so I could come help you out!!! (And bring those cherry chip cookies!)

Mrs. Love said...

I think the bits on cleaning inspired me to clean...so thanks for the clean house...