Tuesday, July 24, 2007

update on the twins!

Today was the 30 week check up. One girl is now head down and the other is head up, which is ok since I will be having a C-section. Hannah is head down, she is 3 pounds 4 ounces and gaining like the wind. She is measuring 29 weeks 6 days, and doing all her practice breathing. So that is a relief.

Megan is breech. She is actually sitting on Hannah's head....silly girl! She weighs 3 punds 7 ounces, and is measuring 30 weeks 2 days. They have been 3 days apart since the beginning of the pregnancy.

I have a tentative week of delivery, which will be either September 11 or 12....so 7 weeks and counting!!!

3 comments:

Josephine said...

I forgot to mention this on the board, but Harry Connick Jr.'s birthday is Sept. 11. Sounds like a great day to have a baby (or TWO!).

Mrs. Love said...

YEA! 7 weeks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! You with happy healthy baby girls and me at 12 weeks! YEA YEA YEA!

pinkmorning said...

thanks for the sweet comments on my blog and also for your prayers, that is what we need most right now...