Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

Yesterday was a rough day for me....everytime I stood up I felt dizzy...it was so weird, I called the dr. and she said that it was pretty normal especially when the twins are going through a growth spurt and I can't seem to get enough to eat....like today.

I did go to the movies....I saw the move Evening....it was so good....but deep. I knew it was going to be emotional but didn't think I would cry through the 2nd half. I would recommend to anyone who has a bosom friend, and mom who you think the world of....and believe in love. Just take tissue with you!

Also, I think in a former life...I was a chef...I enjoy cooking so much and Rachel Ray is one of my favs....I tried a new recipe tonight....it was Turkey Cutlet Parmesean with tomato, basil and fresh mozzerella topping...YUMM-O is all I can say.....can't wait for lunch time tomorrow to finish it off!

Well....I'll be back tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Mrs. Love said...

Yummmm...I love to cook too! That sounds great! It must have been a new stuff for cooking day yesterday as I made an Eggplant & Tofu dish with bamboo shoots and peanuts...totally yummy! Almost lunch and the left-overs are calling my name!