Monday, July 23, 2007

Thirty Weeks

This is unbelievable to me...thirty weeks and a healthy pregnancy...too bad I couldn't enjoy it more than I did. I have been a nervous wreck through out this pregnancy even when I could feel both girls moving about and going crazy.... We are now on the countdown to the end. Six or Seven weeks remain, and then they will be here. It is so exciting, but at the same time, I am nervous. I question myself on being a mom. Yes, I worked in daycare for many years and continue to work with kids in a classroom....but I still have reservations about my decisions. I guess I will sit down on this rollercoaster and hold on tight.

I am experiencing many discomforts...along with insomnia. As I sit here yawning and wondering why I can't seem to sleep in bed....I miss my bed.....can't wait until I can move back in to the room. The recliner/couch has been a great friend, but I am ready for my bed.

My other didcomfort is.....heartburn....I take prilosec and eat tums like candy, and yet still suffer....ugh!

I try not to complain, but at times, need to get it off my chest! My next post will be upbeat, as tomorrow is my 30 week check up and ultrasound, and will have more news to share......

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Good luck at the appointment! Can't wait to hear about it!! I hope your insomnia and heartburn get better...I can relate. I had monster heartburn last night too...It only went away after I slept a few hours. *sigh*

pinkmorning said...

Yay for thirty weeks! I am so excited for you to have your babies in just a few short weeks! sorry for the discomfort you are feeling, i think insomnia is the worst. sending you sleepytime dust...

Rachel said...

IT will be over before you know it! Hard to believe... I know. Have in there!