Thursday, July 12, 2007

This was too fun! Thanks pinkmorning for the idea!

ME in One Word1. Where is your cell phone? on my table2. Relationship? married3. Your hair? needs color badly4. Work? teacher5. Your sister? getting closer now that I am pregnant6. Your favorite thing? hubby7. Your dream last night? I can't remember?. Your favorite drink? icedtea sweetend9. Your dream car? 1965 mustang10. The room you’re in? living room11. Your shoes? shoes don't fit my feet right now12. Your fears? loosing a child13. What do you want to be in 10 years? world's best mom14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? my wonderful hubby15. What are you not good at? writing all my feelings down without sounding childish16. Muffin? blueberry17. One of your wish list items? to be a stay at home mom, but need to pay the bills one way or another18. Where you grew up? Arvada Co.19. Last thing you did? took a 3 hour nap20. What are you wearing? my pj's21. What aren’t you wearing? jewelry and shoes22. Your pet? kitties23. Your computer? Dell laptop24. Your life? wonderful, full of surprises25. Your mood? happy and content26. Missing? friends27. What are you thinking about right now? my upcoming surgery28. Your car? Honda CRV29. Your kitchen? a little small30. Your summer? uncofortably hot!!!31. Your favorite color? Green32. Last time you laughed? this morning with a tv show33. Last time you cried? I can't remember....very emotional right now34. School? would love to go back and get my masters. Love? Richard. Name? Stephanie (I added this, i realized a few may not even know my name :))

1 comment:

pinkmorning said...

thanks for playing! it was fun to read your answers. welcome to blogworld...i love it!