Monday, July 16, 2007

Moanday once again!

Why is it that everyone looks forward to Friday, for only another Moanday to make her presence and put a damper on a brand new day?

Being on bedrest, I love the weekends when I can spend time with Rich....but then Monday has to show up so quickly....and that time is over for 5 full days. I want to propose a 3 day weekend and a 4 day workday....wouldn't that be great? I want either Monday's or Wednesday's off...since Wednesdays seem to drag on forever!!!

Anyways-
Today, I am tired...didn't sleep well last night for some reason. I think it is the reflux that I am experiencing with this pg.

In other news....Donald Trump just bought land here in the fresNO....to build a PGA golf course that got started last year, but ran out of money. Now Trump is the only man whom I feel will get the project done...the problem???? LOCATION!!!! The golf course is getting built in the worst area of town....lots of drugs and prostitutes...it will be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

pinkmorning said...

i feel the same way about mondays. right after my first m/c i took a little break from work and cherished every second of the weekend with dave, only to have monday show up too quickly and ruin all of our fun!